For our Data management team, we are seeking a suitable candidate for positions Data Analyst.
We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst. A Data Analyst interprets data and turns it into information which can offer ways to improve a business, thus affecting business decisions.
Data Analyst‘s responsibilities are to review methods and ways in which our company gathers and analyses data to improve quality and the efficiency of data systems. The analyst will also monitor and maintain master data quality on a regular basis.
- A lack of regular – daily data maintenance & checks today
- Significant increase of requests received for analyzing identified discrepancies in Reports worldwide
- Improvement of reporting and data quality
- Automatic invoicing and importance of master data quality
- Acquisitions – data migrations from a second source
- Collecting and interpreting data.
- Run data reconciliations, identify issues, and coordinate corrections as applicable.
- Analysing results of such reconciliations and data checks and reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business.
- Master data quality maintenance in our core database, Tririga.
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs.
- Assist with development of database, data collection, data analytic tools and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain database (acquisitions).
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems, i.e. regular data checks.
- Identify and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Close cooperation with Lease management, IT department and Fin&Controlling.
- A degree in in the following subjects is beneficial – mathematics, statistics, economics
- Experience in data models and reporting packages
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyse data.
- Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation
- Ability to analyse large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical packages like Excel, SPSS, SAS to be used for data set analysing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and collaboration skills, adaptability skills and project management skills