EXCLUSIVE EMPLOYER – International Real Estate Developer
CENTRE OF PRAGUE
Excellent progressive and boosting real estate developer is seeking for a new specialist role for their HR and financial department. We are seeking highly analytical person, who enjoys working in Excel and has innovative/progressive thinking.
Since the job offers also close cooperation with teams from other countries across Europe and English native colleagues, fluent English is essential.
If you are searching for a nice job with attractive career progression and good level of independency and openness to shape the processes in a friendly and professional working environment, very modern centrally located offices, healthy employer…you should apply now!!!
Direct experience with payrolls or HR data and analyses is NOT mandatory- you will be given time to learn it; excellent analytical and data management skills, advanced Excel usage is CRUCIAL.
What will be your responsibilities:
You will be closely cooperating (and reporting) with HR Compensation and Benefit Manager and take care of payroll data inputs and forecasts.
• Prepare and submit compensation related data for external payroll agencies (annual salary review, bonuses, special rewards etc.)
• Review the salary calculations provided by the external payroll agencies
• Oversee payroll transaction in treasury system (via e-banking)
• Regularly check and suggest improvements on payroll procedures and records workflow
• Prepare or assist in preparation of HR and payroll-related periodic/special reports for management, such as headcount planning, turnover, recruitment, training, etc.
• Help with regular salary review, bonus calculations and HR budget preparation and consolidation
• Prepare forecasts and plans in cooperation with finance department
• Prepare HR department costs forecast
More about your profile:
• Around 2 years’ work experience in controlling, finance OR payroll and compensation and benefits
• Proficiency in MS Excel; Power BI is a plus
• Fluent English in spoken and written form
• Strong analytical thinking, proactive attitude, attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Innovative approach toward processes or problems
• Interest in HR Payroll and Data/ Compensation and benefit processes
What is in there for you:
Besides competitive market salary with + attractive bonus scheme and other company benefits, we also offering a job in a modern offices in the centre of Prague and friendly, open team which will make your agenda easier.
Professional growth is secured as well as trainings to get you in the position soon and in a convenient way. The HR team you will be part of is full of friendly, inspiring people able to shape you in your career and development.
Interested in this role? Send us your CV in English!