A MUST read/apply opportunity for an experienced, skilled and motivated professional with a track record in commercial letting OR business development in technical segment (e.g. logistics, supply chain etc.).
You should be self-driven, ambitious, result oriented individual eager to bring new business and have the ambition to co-lead a team driven to expand current market share.
Our client is international real estate consultancy firm, well established on the Czech market and with a strong reputation in the CEE region. For the right individual, this role represents a great career opportunity both professionally and financially with a career prospect to a managerial role.
Your main responsibilities as an Associate Director will involve:
• Identification of client potential for the commercial leasing team to increase client base and strengthen company’s brand on the Czech and Slovak market
• Take active part in leading the team and ensure the ongoing expansion of the Department
• Active business negotiations to terms and conditions of lease agreements
• Organizing business meetings and provide top clients services
• Ongoing market monitoring and analysis
• Preparing offers, contracts, leasing reports & agreements and other documentation
• Report to a Head of department
We are searching for a motivated individual with 4+ years of experience in commercial letting and/or business development within real estate or logistics/supply chain, who will possess besides strong business stamina also excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills. Fluent English and good Czech/Slovak is essential.
Our client can offer attractive financial remuneration consisting of monthly fix salary and motivational bonuses based on the closed deals. On top of that, your employer will be dynamic real estate player and career development.
If you are fulfilling all mentioned requirements and are eager to take on some challenge, send your CV in English.